CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 2 July 2010

Petals & Stems - my first Verve Stamps purchase!

Wow! Hasn't the weather been just fabulous here this week. It's lovely to be able to walk the kids to school in the morning without fear of a heavy shower. It also makes everyone so much happier seeing some sunshine.


Well, I was on that famous auction site the other day looking for bargains, as you do. I spotted these beautiful stamps and it said they were by a company called Verve. 


I had never heard of Verve Stamps but thought they were so pretty. I then found myself on the trails of Verve Stamps and found that they have a website here in the USA. Unfortunately the stamps are not stocked here in the UK at the moment but you can buy online from their website. They are absolutely fab. Right up my street.

Whilst looking I went to their blog which is full of inspiration. I found a challenge called Sketch For You To Try (SFYTT). So, I thought I'd give it a go. I don't get time to do many challenges but I thoroughly enjoy them when I do.

Here is my card:


Colours: Versacolour Cubes Amethyst and Lime Green, and Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink
Sentiment: Craftwork Cards
Ribbon: Lime green satin ribbon
Fiskars Threading Water Punch used on purple strip

Thanks for looking! Have a fab weekend.

Sue x

0 comments:

Post a Comment