CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 22 June 2010

Happy Anniversary to my hubby!

Happy Anniversary to my husband today! We've been married 14 years now. Gosh! Where does the time go. Actually, alot of people comment as we run the shop together but we do quite well working as a team. I'm surprised we're not sick of the sight of each other!
It's another digi stamp this time from Bee Crafty Downloads called Whimsical Girl Th Kiss. It's such a versatile picture and so clean and simple. I coloured it with Prismacolor pencils.

I used some red card punched with Fiskars Threading Water punch and then used a small heart punch to punch out some Tiny Typed Alphas printed from a Pink Petticoat download. Finished off with some lime green ribbon from Poppicrafts.

Gorgeous weather out there again today. Long may it continue! Have a fab day.

Sue x

3 comments:

peter

Hi Sue Welcome to blogland.. and Docrafts.. I hope you enjoy being with us all we are a very friendlky bunch and will do our utmost to answer any queries you may have..

Hope to see you joining in the forum.. sorry I don't have an answer re Verve Stamp.

Hope to se you soon ..Peter (Dc amanalone)

Sheila

Wow, what a lovely blog and your cards are fabulous - where you been hiding? There are loads of challenges to enter once you get into the swing of things - I started with 1 but over the space of about 3 months I now do about 20 a week (linking the card into several at a time of course). Glad to see you love Pink Petticoat!!
Keep up the fab work! Sheila:)X

Cardmaking Galore

This is so cute - love how you wrote the sentiment on the hearts

Post a Comment