CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 24 July 2010

Row of Trees

Morning! Looks like it's going to be another lovely day with the sun shining and not a cloud in sight here in Lincolnshire.

I thought I'd share one of the teacher's 'thank you' cards with you. I bought a set of Hampton Art clear stamps recently called Tree (SC0183). The teacher is quite young (compared to me anyway!) and I wanted something clean and contemporary looking.



Stamps: Hampton Art 'Tree' clear stamp set (SC0183)
Ink: Versacolor cubes in Cinnamon, Bamboo and Cocoa
Card Blank: Craftwork Cards
Brown card: Piece of recycled card from the back of a pad in the shop!
Button and Twine from stash
Woodware corner rounder used for some cornersSentiment: Stampendous Perfectly Clear stamp set called Petal Plus
Thanks for looking and have a lovely weekend.

Sue x


0 comments:

Post a Comment