CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 27 March 2010

A Happy Hello

This is a square card I made using some Hero Arts stamps. Covered lower section with paper (K&Co I think) and added glitter around edges of petals to liven the card up. I stamped the top half with the little daisy from Hero Arts set Thinking of You (CL140) in Brilliance Pearlescent Pink.


The sentiment is from the same Hero Arts set and I heat embossed it in gold and cut it out.
The flower is from the Big Flowers set (CL375). I stamped it 3 times onto the same paper as the lower section and layered it up with sticky pads. Glittered circle centre was cut out from another paper in stash.

Finished off with a knotted pink satin ribbon from Poppicrafts.


Hope you've had a good Easter and are not podged out after a choccie overdose!

Sue x

0 comments:

Post a Comment