CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 16 March 2010

Happy Birthday Stan!

One of my nephews is 4 today so HAPPY BIRTHDAY STAN! I hope you get lots of fab pressies and have a lovely day from all of us.

For Stan's birthday I made another easel card. My Mother's Day Card was my first attempt so I though I'd be brave and try another one.






The stamp images came from the Out of this World set at the Digistamp Boutique.
I used the rocket for the main picture and coloured it with watercolour pencils.
I printed the sentiment on my computer in different colours to match.
The little alien is coloured in green and stuck him on sticky pads next to my sentiment.
Label nesties were used to cut out the shapes for the picture and sentiment.
Used my bargain star punch from Tesco to cut the yellow stars and finished off with orange card candy from the tropical set at Craftwork Cards.

Better round the kids up for school and crack on! Happy crafting one and all. Sue x

0 comments:

Post a Comment