CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 3 April 2011

My first Peacock card!

I have to confess that I bought this stamp AGES ago and this is the first time I have used it! In fact, while it was out I decided to stamp a few images in different colours so that I can start to prepare some other cards, so those may crop up shortly.

My friend's daughter had a birthday and I thought this would be perfect as she is in her early 20's.



The stamp is Hero Arts Peacock (CG184) stamped here in Barn Door Distress Ink.
Sentiment: Paula Pascual Personal Impressions set
Background: Hero Arts Fantastic Flourishes (CL106)

Thanks for looking and Happy Mother's Day to all you Mumsy's out there! Hope you all have the wonderful day that you deserve.

Sue x

0 comments:

Post a Comment