CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 2 April 2011

Mother's Day Card

Gosh! I've posted for 2 days on the trot. It must be a miracle.
 I thought that I would share a Mother's Day card with you that I made for someone else.




I stamped Hero Arts Silhouette Flower (CG105) with Versamark onto white card & embossed with clear embossing powder. Then I brush painted the flowers with Wild Honey, Rusty Hinge & Peeled Paint distress inks.


The BP is a Basic Grey from the Green at Heart pad I think. The border punch used was Xcut Doily Dots.


Bought some Elzybells alphabet stamps from that famous auction site and they are great. Stamped Mum & cut out.


Just for You sentiment was a Forever Friends freebie from a magazine. Small flower stamp was from a Personal Impressions (Paula Pascual) sentiments set.

Added some ribbon and some gems to finish.


I am entering this card for two challenges:

Creative Inspirations - Mother's Day/Mum
Crafty Calendar Challenge - April Showers Bring Forth May Flowers


Thanks for looking.


Sue x

3 comments:

Laura

Fab card thanks for joining us at crafty calender xxx

Debbie

Beautiful..thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations

Debbie

Caroline

Gorgeous!! Perfect for our challenge at the Crafty Calender this month.
Caroline DT x

Post a Comment