CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 4 April 2011

Birthday Girl!

GOOD MORNING! And it is a good morning too. I have just put our recycling out for collection and I am actually in time for the collection which makes a refreshing change! It is beautiful out there. I hope it's going to keep warming up.

Keep saying to hubby I could do with a conservatory on my side of the shop in this weather so I can sit and enjoy in between customers.

It was my daughter's birthday last month and I made this card for my son to give to her:




Image: Sophie from Digistamp Boutique
Coloured with Prismacolor pencils
Flowers on dress stamped with Versamark & embossed with clear powder
Sentiment: Doodlebug rub ons
Number: Chipboard inked with VersaColor cubes 42 Lime & the 22 Fresh Green
on top to tone it down a bit

I am entering this card for Stamp Something April Digi Day Challenge.

Thanks for looking and hope the sun is shining with you today.

Sue x

0 comments:

Post a Comment