CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 1 November 2010

Spooky Witches on Your 6th Birthday!

It's the 1st of November and it's my niece's 6th birthday today so HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISOBEL! We hope you have had a lovely birthday and received lots of wonderful presents. We bought a pink ZhuZhu hamster and some accessories and were thrilled to hear that Isobel took them to school with her today. After seeing the pink hamster and the various bits and pieces that you can buy to go with these marvellous creatures, my daughter has now taken an interest in them too.  I think this may just be added to the never ending list of items that we are hoping to receive from Santa!


Of course I made a card for Isobel and as Halloween was only yesterday, I went for a card on that theme. I thought it would be a bit different for a birthday card at this time of year.

It was an easel card and the images used for the witch and the bats were digital downloads from Pink Cat Studio - Lily Witch and Halloween Value Pack. 


The backing papers were another download from Polka Doodles called Polly Witchydoodles.




The sentiment was computer generated using the Matisse ITC font.

The image and bats were coloured using Prismacolor pencils. I added some glossy accents to the bats' eyes so that they looked effective.

Thanks for looking!

I have actually managed to make a card for this week's Penny Black challenge so I'll try and get that posted tomorrow.

Sue x

0 comments:

Post a Comment