CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 3 November 2010

Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Zigzags or Triangles

Good morning. Have just polished off my Rice Krispies and now finishing my cup of tea before I start the mad rush to get the kids ready and out of the door for school. Incredibly my daughter has eaten all of her breakfast this morning without me having to nag her to put her dolls down and concentrate on the matter in hand!

It has been soooo long since I managed to get my act together to do a Penny Black Saturday Challenge and I'm glad to be entering this week. I had already started this card and added the zigzag ribbon so now it fits the bill.



I have used the sledging image from the Christmas Critters clear stamp set and created my first little 'scene' on a card. There was a bit of fiddling about to do the hills and get the trees on but I was quite pleased with my first attempt.  I put some Bazzill Basics swiss dot paper in blue call Poolside for the sky. The sentiment is Hero Arts from the Holiday Sayings set of Christmas clear stamps.





I added white glitter for the snow on the hills and under the sledge and Stickles Frosted Lace to the trees and bobble hats for a bit of an icy look. The trees are from the Hero Arts set Sending Cheer and are stamped with Versacolor cube Olive.



The hedgehogs are coloured with Prismacolor pencils.

Thanks alot for looking and have a fab day.

Sue x

3 comments:

Margaret

Loved your card the swiss dot paper certainly gave the impression that it was snowing.
Margaret

debby4000

Oh wonderful cute card.
luv
Debby

Kath Stewart

cute cute christmas card....thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxx

Post a Comment