CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 16 March 2011

Happy Birthday Stan

Well today is another one of those special days, it's Stan's birthday and he's 5 today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY STAN!!!!!!!! Stan is my nephew. Now the problem here is that I made him an easel card but in my haste to get card and present in the post I omitted to take a photo of it. So, I am going to show you the one I made for my son. Stan's is very similar but obviously has a 5 on it instead of a 10!


The number templates I used are from Craftwork Cards. They are fab. Draw round them, cut out and Bob's your uncle. I used Bazzill swiss dots light blue card called Poolside. The navy blue card has been embossed with Cuttlebug Seeing Spots embossing folder.


My son has oodles of Star Wars and Clone Wars stickers so I pinched some and matted them onto the card.  The sentiment is from a Stampendous cling set called Happy Messages. The sentiment comes as one cling but I picked up a tip some time ago and I cut the Happy away from the Birthday so that I can use the two words separately - as in this case, then you aren't limited regarding use.

Thanks for looking and have a sooper day!

Sue x

0 comments:

Post a Comment