CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 15 February 2011

Engaged.......at last

My poor neglected blog! I should have made it one of my New Year's resolutions to remember to post more often I think.

A lovely customer who comes into the shop came in and presented me with her wedding finger one morning to show me she is now engaged. She really is a pleasure to see and she got lots of big hugs from me. Couldn't resist making her a card after that fantastic news and here it is:


I wanted it to look bright and cheerful, just like this lady. (Have never met her other half as she doesn't live nearby but always pops in on her travels.)

I used a Bee Crafty download called 'Whimsical Girl the Kiss' which is so versatile for engagements, anniversary, valentines or birthdays. Have coloured it with my Prismacolor pencils.
The backing paper was a freebie from Simply Cards & Papercrafts magazine a little before Christmas.
Computer printed sentiment onto a Craftwork Cards card blank.

When I gave it to her she had a few tears as I think she was so overwhelmed and didn't expect to receive a handmade card from me! Awwwww how nice......nearly made me cry too. Honestly, us women we are so soft aren't we!

Have a lovely day wherever you are.

Sue x

0 comments:

Post a Comment