CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 26 September 2010

How Old!

I have suddenly become as busy as a bee! With Dad's birthday on Tuesday I had another card to make this weekend....and here it is!


For Father's Day I used one of Di's Digi Downloads for Dad and I went back and bought this one for his birthday. It's called Gardening Pop.

I really enjoyed colouring the image and was really chuffed with it!


I have been rather cheeky and put 'How Old!' as Dad is 81 this year.  Although it is a male card I wanted to make it bright and cheerful as although Dad is in his eighties I am sure he doesn't feel it!

Background: Hero Arts Branch Background
Tim Holtz Distress Inks: Broken China, Wild Honey, Barn Door, Peeled Paint
Edges touched round with Wild Honey
Picture: Gardening Pop - Di's Digi Downloads
Coloured with Prismacolor Pencils
Woodware chipboard letters coloured with Distress Inks above
Button and twine from stash

Thanks for looking!

Sue x

0 comments:

Post a Comment