CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 13 May 2010

Penny Black 100th Saturday Challenge

Well, I have finally completed my card for this week's Penny Black Saturday Challenge. You wouldn't believe that I started this last weekend and it has taken me until today to fit time in to put all the bits together! This week's challenge is a special one because it is the 100th challenge set.

I bought a lovely Penny Black stamp last week called 'Greetings' (3706H) and decided to use it for my card this week:



I used a Craftwork Cards blank. The papers are set on Bazzill Basics 'Pirouette' card. Not sure about the paper at the back with small daisies on as it has no brand on the back. The papers to the front and around the image are Bright Grey 'Green at Heart'.

I added some pink gems and the sentiment is an English Stamp Company clear stamp (bought for me by my dear sis).


I'm chuffed I managed to complete another challenge! Thanks to Jackie for the inspiration I got from her beautiful card.

Sue x







3 comments:

Kath Stewart

this is super cute sue...thanks for joining in the blog hop fun at Penny Black Saturday....hugs kath xxx

Joey

Hi Sue

this is gorgeous, love those gems, thanks for entering my giveaway good luck

Joey.x

Liz McGuire,

Hi, thanks for the lovely comment. I just had a brouse thru' your cards and they're fab. Hope you will join in the fun with Penny Black again.

Liz x

Post a Comment